So, You’re now a Senior……………………………
This following information will help lead you through the process of preparing for post-graduation. You are encouraged to see Mrs. Farmer, Senior and College counselor, for specific questions. However, if Mrs. Farmer is not available –the counselor book is available.
- End of the Fall semester, study hard for final exams
- Take or retake SAT, ACT.
- Be sure to check for loss of credit in any classes that you have been absent or tardy to several times.
- See the counselor if you will need to take a different course for graduation in the spring semester.
- Visit with college representatives.
- Apply for scholarships.
Tennessee Promise Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following deadlines and requirements:
January 27 @ 5:30 MCHS Cafeteria
March 26 @ 5:30 MCHS Cagerteria
8Hours (Start 2015)
Due August 1, 2015
Mark your Calendar !
- December 4- LeMoyne-Owen College visit @ 10:00
- December 6- SAT Test
- December 8- Fisk University
- December 9-11 ACT Workshop
- December 12- Senior Cap and Gown Order
- December 13- ACT Test
- December 17-19 Exam TEST
- December 19 ½ Day
College Acceptance Letters
When you receive a letter of acceptance from any college, university, technical schools or military, please bring to the Guidance Office. We will make a copy and return the original to you. We want to chart everyone’s success this year!!
Fast web scholarship – www.fastweb.com