Attention Millington Municipal School parents, registration for the 2015-16 school year will occur on Aug. 4, from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. If you received an acceptance letter in the mail, there are additional forms that must be filled out at school registration on Aug. 4. There is a mandatory meeting for parents on Friday Aug.14, 2015 at 9 a.m. in your child’s classroom.
Voluntary Pre K Application Requirements
*Completion of application does not guarantee acceptance into the program
Register at the school indicated on your Pre-Kindergarten Acceptance Letter (E.A. Harrold Elementary School or Millington Elementary School).
Two proofs of residence for registration.
The following items are approved for proof of residence:
• Valid driver’s license or state-issued ID
• Current Memphis Light, Gas and Water (MLGW) bill
• Lease/rental agreement/Military Housing letter
• Public assistance/government benefits form
• Real estate tax receipt
• Municipal water bill
• Mortgage statement or deed
In addition all of the following:
• Certified Birth Certificate (mother’s copy will not be accepted) age 5 on or before August 15, 2015
• Child’s social security card
• Proof of current physical and immunization record on the Tennessee School Form
** On registration day, each Pre-K student will sign up to attend one day during the first week of school; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday. For more information on all school registration and student zones, visit www.millingtonschools.org