Categorized | News

BREAKING NEWS: 15-year-old Millington girl missing since early June

Elizabeth Stewart

Elizabeth Stewart

The Millington Police Department needs your help locating 15-year-old runaway Elizabeth Stewart of Millington. She’s 5-feet, 10-inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. Stewart was last seen about three weeks ago. She lives in the USA Stadium area. She has brown hair and blue eyes. If you have information, call the Millington Police Department at 872-3333.

8 Responses to “BREAKING NEWS: 15-year-old Millington girl missing since early June”

1. Troothteller says:

She is not missing. Her parents knows that she is in the North Haven area with her boyfriend. They choose not to go to that area and find her. If my kid was missing or ran away, a bad neighborhood would not stop me from going to get ger my child. Also there have been multiple sightings of her but she is not there when the police go to confirm. In addition she has run away 2 to 3 other times to hang with her friends and boyfriend.

• Jay Shaw says:

If she’s not home, and the police can’t find her… isn’t that the definition of missing?

• Worried Step Mom says:

JUST FYI…the rumor is that my step daughter is in Northaven and “we” aren’t looking for her….that is TOTALLY UNTRUE…we were there yesterday afternoon….passing out flyers to the community….I just wanted to set that story straight. instead of folks focusing on the fact our daughter is missing…..they want to spin it around and make the parents look like dead beats….I’ve seen a few doing that….and it makes my blood boil….KNOW YOUR STORY BEFORE YOU POST A COMMENT….THANKS

A WORRIED STEP MOM

• caos901 says:

Stay focused. This guy is just an ass hat full of assumptions and no facts. Keep looking and give any and all information that you can that can help to return her. Get her home and get the help you guys need. Don’t let her do this to herself. Hope the best for all of you.

• therealtruthteller says:

First off you moron…I dont know where she is. Im her father and I’ve been through Northaven plenty of times searching for her. My brother and his family were out there yesterday handing out flyers. I’ve posted her missing on several different sites and reported her missing the first day she left. My wife and I are not bad parents at all. People like you posting garbage like this is not helping the problem and I hope this never happens to you and your child. So if you know so much about where my daughter hangs out, then why arent you contacting the police? Because you dont! Unless you’re one of the people that’s hiding her out. Stop spreading gossip, get a life, and know that facts before you post junk like this.

• caos901 says:

2. concerned aunt says:

The Troothteller must know her and know her whereabouts so maybe the police needs to read this and investigate him are her. And my grandmother works with the police in Memphis and I’m going to see what i can do about involving a higher authority to step in then we will find her and who ever is hiding her will also be charged. The father and step mom is worried about her and want her home so they can get her the help she needs. So people that doesn’t know what is really going on at home needs to keep their mouth shut.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks