Miss Tipton County 2018
– Raised more than $18,000 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in Tennessee
– Attended more than 40 events statewide
– Collected wish list items for all 5 Ronald McDonald Houses, as well as donated monetarily and through wish list items to all 5 CMN hospitals.
– Received over $11,000 in scholarship money to further her education
– Finished in the Top Ten at Miss Tennessee 2018 held this June in Jackson, Tennessee
Miss Mid-South 2018
– Raised more than $15,000 for Children’s Miracle Network and $10,000 for Boys and Girls Club
– Attended more than 50 events local and statewide
– Had the opportunity to be the first Musician on Call at LeBonheur
– Advocated for the Boys and Girls Club of the Hatchie River Region at Day on the Hill and met with the Speaker of the House and the Governor.
– Finished 3rd runner up at Miss Tennessee 2018 and received both the Miracle Maker Award and was named the MAO Community Service Award winner.
This year’s pageant was held this Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Tipton-Rosemark Academy Performing Arts Center.